Product added to cart
As low as £1,159.00
Naish Maliko inflatables are designed with no compromise - they are made to win races. Their design is inspired from multiple world title-winning Maliko hard boards. Their nose slices through water and drag is extremely reduced to assure they go as fast as possible.
The key element in this board is stiffness. A new construction allows for a high inflation pressure of up to 21 PSI. This, along with the double carbon stringer (along top & bottom) make the Maliko inflatables the stiffest yet. Furthermore, the construction eliminates the need for added parts or strings, distributing stiffness along the entire board. These four carbon stringers run directly underneath the stance area to minimize any excessive bending or unnecessary rocker caused by rider weight. The result is reduced water resistance and superior speed.
Hydroslick edges reduce wasted energy by creating a clean water release in the tail. This maximizes paddling efficiency, so you move forward faster!
Extra handles in the front of the board let you grab the board faster in and out of the water helping you gain those few crucial seconds to cross the finish line ahead of the competition.
Malikos are equipped with US fin boxes and come with a race fin, butterfly screw and Phillips head screw (for lower drag) to give you unlimited options to customize your fin design depending on conditions.
Ideal for riders up to 220 lbs/100 kg.
- Double Carbon Stringers: Unmatched stiffness + smooth bottom skin for better water flow
- Double Layer Rails: Greater durability, longevity and added stiffness
- High Pressure Rated: Superior stiffness
- Fusion Dropstitch: Superior stiffness and lightweight
- Hydroslick Edges: Creates clean water release in the tail for improved efficiency
- Double Density Pads: Easy positioning on the board, great grip while paddling and soft on your body while getting on and off the board
- US Fin Box: More fin options and tool-less fin installation
- Added Deck Handles: Easy to get in and out of the water in any situation
|Length||14'0" / 426.7cm||14'0" /
|Thickness||6'0" / 15.0cm||6.0" /
| 10kg /
|Rider Weight||< 100kg / 220lbs||< 110kg /
Double Carbon Stringer
For unmatched stiffness and smooth bottom skin for better water flow
Making the board stiff, durable and light
Creates clean water release in the tail for improved efficiency
Double Layer Rails
Great durability, longevity and added stiffness
Added Deck Handle
Easy to get in and out of the water in any situation
Double Density Pad
Easy positioning on the board for great grip and soft on your body
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns