Product added to cart
Special Price £439.00 Regular Price £549.00
Delivery: In Stock
The Jobe Leona 10.6 SUP is the new addition to the 2021 collection. This new SUP has the high quality that you can expect but for a more attractive price!
The board has all the technical aspects like a stringer on the top and an X-Foundation construction for a lighter SUP that performs better.
While the shape of the board makes this a true all-rounder that is perfect for the recreational SUP fan who wants to do everything!
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Stringer on top and bottom for more stiffness
- Bungee storage net
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- 8" tool-less click fin
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Valve patch assistance
- Nose rocker: 9", Tail rocker: 0"
- Max rider weight 120kg | 264.6 Ibs
- Board weight: 8.2kg | 18lbs
- Package weight: 13.2kg | 29.1lbs
- Dimensions when inflated: 10'6" x 32" x 4.75" | 320 x 81.3 x 12cm
- Volume: 246 Litres
- Package contains: Aero Leona SUP Board 10.6, adjustable 3-piece aluminium paddle, waterproof backpack, double action pump, 10ft / 3.04m coiled leash
|Width||32" / 81.3cm|
|Length||10'6" / 320.0cm|
|Thickness||4.75" / 12cm|
|Weight|| 18lbs /
|Rider Weight||< 120kg / 264lbs|
Heat Bonded Technology:
The Jobe Aero Sup board range is enginneered with a high density of nylon threads on the inside, fused to a solid PVC-coated base cloth by pre-laminated heat bonded technology. This technology holds the laminate drop stitch inside to the second layers with controlled heat performed by a machine, removing all human error and flaws.
Jobe have taken a layer of drop stitch reinforcement to protect the base cloth and a second drop stitch reinforcement layer to strengthen the board to its max. On top of these layers, a PVC-coat nylon base is used to guarantee the Jobe Aero Inflatable's durability.
All layers are well-connected due to thermos-assembled methods performed by high-tech machines under controlled conditions, saving almost 2kg in weight compared to traditional double layer application methods. All these processes together create the perfect blend between shape, looks, durability and weight. Another important fact to add is that Heat Bonded Technology highly reduces the use of glue which is better for the environment.
In short Jobe Boards are 2kg lighter, stiffer, stronger, keep their shape, float easier trough the water, more airtight and most importantly super durable.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns