Product added to cart
Fanatic Rapid Air
As low as £1,029.00
Fanatic Rapid Air
Delivery: 2-3 Weeks
Paddle and raft through rivers, streams, rapids and boiling white waters with the Fanatic Rapid Air!
Bulletproof, super stable and equipped with ultimate turning performance, this is the top choice for the explorer looking to find surf far away from the ocean.
The Rapid Air has been designed to take anyone from the first time paddler to experienced rider onboard. Enjoy its floaty feel as you slip and slide down a stream, or surf down big boiling white waters. With a width of 36” and 315 litre volume, you’ll be sure to stay on board when the going gets rough.
The Rapid Air features an optimised nose shape and fine tuned fin positions of the 4 small HD fins, allowing tight turning and the crossing of shallow sections.
Built to last, the Double Layer HD technology with additional rail reinforcement makes the Rapid Air ultra robust. The optics with shaded grippy deck pad are designed to withstand the muddy river environments and the Rapid Air comes with Wheely Backpack including the Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for quick inflation.
- Wide compact shape for extra stability / manoeuvrability in streams / wild waters (Rapid Air)
- HD Mini Quad Fin setup for quick turning and shallow waters
- Full deck / base printing / rail design
- Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip / comfort in shady colour
- Multiple comfy carrying and safety handles, deck net to attach equipment
- Quality stainless eyelets to attach leash or lines for safe portaging
- Wheely Backpack for effortless packing and transportation
- Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for fast inflation
|Width||36" / 91.4cm|
|Length||9'6" / 289.6cm|
|Thickness||6" / 15cm|
Double Layer HD Technology (Heavy Duty):
Built to last, the Double Layer (HD) technology is an inflatable construction for heavy duty usage. The triple layer rail construction ensures incredible stiffness and durability. Stiffness and performance is guaranteed, as the Double Layer HD technology can take more than 20 PSI of air pressure if needed.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns