Product added to cart
Fanatic All Wave
As low as £1,249.00
Fanatic All Wave
October 2021 - Pre Order Now
Wherever you decide to take it, the Fanatic AllWave delivers easy-peasy surfing action with surprisingly radical performance attributes.
This year we made marked advances to the shape – that when combined – significantly enhance the stability and paddling, while at the same time increase manoeuvrability and waveriding performance.
A slightly straighter narrower outline overall, mixed with increased volume & thinner rails; allows the AllWave to sit deeper in the water, making it more stable at low speeds and also increasing acceleration and hold on the wave face. The final addition – a new winger tail – boosted the turning ability, and makes the board feel much more agile, sporty, and smaller underfoot than it actually is.
Available in four sizes from the snappy 8’9” to the floaty 9’8” these boards guarantee unbeatable fun in all types of waves.
The four sizes increase in length with minimal additional width to guarantee a smooth flow all the way through the models for the heavier riders.
Whether conditions are choppy, small and testing, or clean overhead walls, the AllWave is the perfect tool for enjoyment, ease and progression.
- Wide and compact outline for an easy, balanced stance when paddling and surfing
- Maximum carving via the pulled down thin rails
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and a light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Lightly domed deck for maximum stability blending seamlessly into the thin rails
- Single concave entry, blending into a double concave V for extra planning power, control and easy rail to rail turning
- Bottom and rail shape provide ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- New Vector Net technology
|Width||31.0" / 78.7cm||31.5" / 80.0cm|
|Length||8'8" / 264.2cm||8'11" / 271.8cm|
|Width||32.0" / 81.3cm||32.5" / 82.6cm|
|Length||9'3" / 281.9cm||9'7" / 292.1cm|
Vector Net Technology (VNT):
Vector Net technology – with it’s stringer and bamboo wood reinforcements in key areas ensures a great strength to weight ratio and comes with exceptional frame stability for a direct and responsive feel.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns