Product added to cart
Starboard X Airush Freewing Air V2
As low as £719.00
Starboard X Airush Freewing
Delivery: 2-3 Days
Working with the design team from both Airush and Starboard, FreeWings fuse the innovation and ideology of the different sports into groundbreaking designs with refined performance.
The Freewing Air V2 introduces a new level of refinement to the FreeWing range. Higher performance through more stability, more speed, more pumpability and more acceleration.
The Freewing Air V2 is very easy to use and super light and stable when luffed in the neutral position, making it ideal for downwinders and carving.
Airsuh have focused on reduced arm pressure and comfort when riding for long periods of time. the innovative long handles that allow you to have a supreme control of the wing and make micro trims at speed. There has also been a focus on key performance in larger sizes for lighter wind conditions.
The big diameter centre strut connection creates a rock-solid connection between the centre strut and the leading edge, keeping the wing from bending sideways. Making it easier to pump, accelerate, and control your high end power and speed.
Optimal for all levels from starters, to down the lines cruisers. The high visibility window allows safety in crowds and when riding different terrain.
The main windows are further forward so, you can see where you fly and low down to catch the action. the smaller size of the new windows helps keep the FreeWing at a light weight.
The wingtips that already were industry leading have been refined for every size. Now they are even easier to get out of the water when starting and during fun manoeuvres, since they don‘t catch on the water surface. Sizes 6 and smaller also work well on non foiling boards.
Ultimate Handle Position:
The two back handles are the ultimate position and the added forward handles are for entry level and transitions.
Short Centre Strut:
More Squared Leading Edge the shorter centre strut and more squared leading edge create a direct and balanced forward pull, as the centre of power is moved forward. the shorter centre strut makes manoeuvres easier as the tip is further away from the water.
Mini Aft Windows:
The mini aft windows above the centre strut give you a glimpse of what’s behind you in a jibe.(On size 6, 7 and 8)
Bag with additional compartment for pump. (Pump not included in FreeWing package)
Size Specific Leashes:
Each leash is matching the struts length when stretched so you will not get tangled if you fall down, yet always shrink back to have a leash that is as short as possible.
Available in 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m and 8.0m sizes.
- Great Stability for all kind of users.
- More forward pull and increased speed
- Extra stiff structure for control and stability
- Super all-around performance
- Innovative control handles for a very easy manoeuvrability.
- Optimal arm pressure for long rides without pain in the arms.
- The Control handles provide three main features that allow a unique manage of the Wing.
- The length of this product allows maximum wing control without having to release your hands to vary the position.
- Hardness and robustness provides a fully ergonomic grip that facilitates handling.
- Thick, Wide handles for micro trimming at speed.
- Angled handles for convenience getting started and to perform jibes and manoeuvres.
- Kevlar Reinforcement in the most critical area to protect the FreeWing from wearing while minimizing weight.
- Leash Cuff System that allows you to strap in with only one hand.
- Hose clamps used to isolate the air pressure in the central strut and leading edge. In the event of leaking bladder, the clamp ensures that some air remains in the wing.
- Harness line attachment point to reduce fatigue in the arms, allowing you to ride for longer periods.
|Wind Range (Knots)||20-40||13-35||11-28|
|Wind Range (Knots)||9-24||8-20||TBA|
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns