Product added to cart
Slingshot Wing Craft
As low as £1,349.00
Delivery: April 2021 - Pre Order Now
Designed purely for wingsurfing. The Slingshot Wing Craft's compact shape flat rocker and ample width provide responsive pumping and plenty of stability.
Complete with a bottom handle for safely launching and landing in shore-break and reinforced rails for climbing onboard with a harness on.
Started with a compact platform built for pumping and precise foil control, flat rocker, kick tail and width demanded for ultra-early takeoff. Enough thickness and stability for the big guys to do a submerged knee start using even the smallest size in the line, and the Slingshot Wing Craft was born.
Both tri-strap and offset front footstrap options covers all types of riders from the dominant foot forward surfing crew to the windsport crossovers who switch their feet. The ¾ length EVA deckpad provides limitless traction and a stomp pad to keep you onboard.
Crucial to winging the inset SUP style handle in the bottom of the board allows you to carry board and foil in one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold your wing. Whether you are starting out and connecting bumps, charging steep faces or taking to the air, the Wing Craft leaves nothing to be desired.
- Compact shape for pumping and direct foil control
- Width for early foil release and knee starting stability
- For quick release from the water and bounce back from touchdowns
- Bottom SUP handle – Carry your board and foil in one hand, keeping your wing safely separated
- Offset single front foot strap and tri-strap options
- Quick release foil track – mount your foil without removing bolts from the pedestal
Slingshot Wing Craft Sizes:
Sizes: 4'8" / 142.0cm x 61cm x 10.2cm Thickness (Volume 60 Litres)
Sizes: 5'0" / 152.4cm x 63.5cm x 11.4cm Thickness (Volume 75 Litres)
Sizes: 5'6" / 167.6cm x 68.6cm x 11.4cm Thickness (Volume 90 Litres)
Sizes: 6'0" / 182.9cm x 73.7cm x 13.2cm Thickness (Volume 120 Litres)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns