Product added to cart
As low as £1,299.00
The Slingshot Outwit is a versatile SUP foil board for small to medium waves, rolling swell and open-ocean downwind runs.
The Outwit’s short, narrow, high-volume profile is designed to make getting up to speed and catching waves as easy as possible while remaining agile, playful and pumpable once you’re on-foil and cruising.
Available in 5'10, 6'6 and 7'6.
- Super buoyant for its length, keeps board compact and agile once you’re foiling.
- Concave deck gives heel-toe leverage for responsive turning and carving.
- Sculpted bottom contour helps with early takeoff, prevents “sticking” when you touch down.
- Pumpable - link wave to wave without touching down.
- Short length makes traveling and transporting easier than with traditional SUP boards.
- Footstrap Inserts
- Chined Rails - Beveled edges on the underside give the board earlier release from the water.
- Adjustable Mast Track - Move your foil forward or back to find your sweet spot .
- Reinforced Dual Leash Attachment - Secondary connection point helps spread from leash yank on crashes.
|28.5" / 72.39cm|
|Length||5'10" / 155.4cm||7'4" / 222.5cm|
|Thickness||5.2" / 13.2cm||4.4" / 11.1cm|
|Board Weight||6.6kg / 14.5lbs||7.5kg / 16.53lbs|
|Width||28.7" / 81.3cm|
|Length||7'4" / 231.6cm|
|Thickness||4.6" / 11.6cm|
|Board Weight||8.1kg / 17.85lbs|
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns