Product added to cart
Slingshot Flying Fish
As low as £899.00
Delivery: April 2021 - Pre Order Now
The Slingshot Flying Fish is built to fly effortlessly above the surface of the waves, swell, and anywhere else your foiling desires might take you.
The compact shape, flat rocker, and high volume of the Flying Fish boards make them ideal for paddle-in (prone) foil surfing, pumping out to the next wave, and laying hard carves.
Offset front foot and full center line foot strap inserts make this board the choice for our advanced Wingsurf riders, strapped tow-surfers and anyone taking it to the air.
- High volume design is ideal for catching waves with ease
- Compact board lengths range from beginner 5’0 (40L) to intermediate 4’6 (35L) and expert 4’2 (30L) - accommodating all skill levels
- Chined rails allow for a quicker release off the water and up onto foil, and provide additional clearance when banking turns
- Ramp tail provides additional “push” for prone paddlers when catching waves
- Elongated EVA deck pad gives foil surfers freedom when it comes to stance location, and eliminates the need for wax
- Inserts for foot-straps allow you the freedom to explore your every foiling desire - from airs, to winging, increased pump-ability and more
Slingshot Flying Fish Sizes:
Sizes: 4'2" x 19.6" x 2.4" Thickness (Volume 30 Litres)
Sizes: 4'6" x 21.5" x 2.4" Thickness (Volume 35 Litres)
Sizes: 5'0" x 22.5" x 2.3" Thickness (Volume 40 Litres)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns