Product added to cart
SIC Maui Tao Air Glide
Delivery: In Stock
The SIC Maui TAO Air Glide has been designed for the all-round paddler who wants a board to take out with the family whether you are looking to cruise the shoreline, ride surf small to mid-sized waves or take a SUP yoga class.
Made from the finest Drop Stitch Construction (DSC) and lightweight, durable Support Stringer Technology (SST), the Air Glide boards are light, stiff, and reliable with a 3-piece adjustable paddle, ready to go when you do.
The convenient SUP backpack also holds everything you need for an easy escape into the wild.
Dimensions: 10'6" x 33" x 6" – 305 litres
Complete with Adjustable 3-Piece paddle, 8.0” Mahi fin, dual action speed pump with pressure gauge, heavy duty backpack, storage bungees, pump, backpack and repair kit.
- Support Stringer Technology giving greater stiffness
- Wider widths and volume providing stability and easy paddling
- Tow D-ring (located in the nose on the bottom) for towing hookup
- Bungee tie-downs to secure water bottle or gear
- Honeycomb EVA deck pad for traction and grip
- Neoprene centre carry handle for easy transport
- Air7 polycarbonate fin box for a durable and solid fin connection
- Leash plug to connect a leash for safety
- Action camera mount on the nose to capture your adventures on the water
- Inflatable Tao Board
- 8.0” Mahi fin (nylon) on TAO 10’6”
- Repair kit with spare fin screw + plate
- Dual-action pump
- 3 piece aluminium paddle w/ Anti Twist grip
- Backpack carry case
|Width||32" / 83.8cm|
|Length||10'6 / 320cm|
|Thickness||6" / 15cm|
|User Weight||< 100kg|
SUPPORT STRINGER TECHNOLOGY (SST):
The TAO Series boards are constructed from a single skin Drop Stitch material (DSC) that is lightweight and extremely durable. SIC also utilize Support Stringer Technology (SST), which is an HDPE stringer, heat fused onto PVC to stiffen the board and lock in the rocker profile.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns