Product added to cart
Shinn Suprahydro Foil
As low as £1,499.00
The Shinn Suprahydro foil is lighter, stiffer and supremely efficient. The Suprahydro displays quite probably the best combination of glide and carve on the market today. A truly versatile, modern, modular hydrofoil that not only blends but outshines the performance characteristics of both traditional low and high aspect ratio wings.
Shinn's in-depth knowledge and experience in the fields of composite design and manufacturing has created one of, if not the stiffest and lightest foils on the market today but it’s the constant dedication to testing in real world conditions that brings a performance benefit to this technological advantage.
A complete foil system with 8 mast options (both carbon and aluminium), 5 front wings, 2 fuselage lengths and 2 stabilisers to offer over 300 combinations to ensure that YOUR Suprahydro is perfectly adapted for YOUR needs whether that is Winging, Surf, SUP or Wake foiling.
Multi Directional Aluminium Foil:
The cost-effective aluminium foil features a bespoke profile, high stiffness aluminium mast combined with a CNC shaped 6061 aircraft grade aluminium fuselage and multi-directional carbon wing and stabiliser and is fully compatible with the HM carbon mast should you wish to upgrade at a later date. All the carbon parts are supplied in padded covers and inside a padded travel case.
Multi Directional Carbon Foil:
A brand new technology, the MD Carbon foil features carbon mast, carbon wing and carbon stabiliser combined with a CNC shaped 6061 aircraft grade aluminium fuselage. Utilizing recycled Multi-direction carbon fibre matt built around a precision shaped, CNC cut, high density EPS foam core both wing and stabiliser achieve un-rivalled weight and rigidity which when combined with the HM spread-tow carbon mast delivers a light and stiff foil at a price normally associated with Aluminium mast hydrofoils. All the carbon parts are supplied in padded covers and inside a padded travel case.
- Exceedingly low parasitic drag levels allow for gliding with even the smallest of swells
- Full rail Carve feeling made even more radical through the use of the fuselage
- Excellent low speed take-off with a progressive lift that won’t surprise you
- High Stall angle ideal for pumping and low speed manoeuvres
- Enhanced pitch stability increases rider confidence and ease of control over a range of speeds
- Extreme rigidity in the wing/fusleage connection makes the Suprahydro re-active and stable under foot
- Modular design allows over 300 different mast/fuselage/wing/stab combinations with the minimum of easy to loose, hard to understand adaptors.
- Ultra-light composite wing technology using CNC cut EPS foam cores
- High-Modulus carbon masts combine light weight with both lateral and torsional stiffness
- Carbon or Aluminium masts with 9 lengths available
- Adjustable mast position on the fuselage to suit every board and riding style
- Stabiliser shims allow the rider to trip the lift depending on their weight, style and riding conditions
- 2 stabiliser sizes allow for rider weight optimization (S20.1 >85kg and S20.2 <85kg)
- 2 fuselage lengths for versatility (735 for glide, pumping and stability, 580 for tighter radius more radical turns)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns