Product added to cart
Ride Engine 4mm Booties
As low as £59.95
Ride Engine's High-top 4mm bootie with rugged grip sole and reinforced lower perimeter for extreme durability. It's a serious, seam-sealed cold water bootie that will keep your feet warm and happy without compromising mobility or performance.
This comfortable bootie features a tapered opening to help seal off water, velcro closure straps, aqua seal seams, windskin construction for extra warmth and a pull strap for ease of entry and exit.
This is a top of the line bootie built to protect users from the elements, withstand the abuse of a wide variety of watersports and stand the test of time.
Suitable for waters 5°C and above.
- 4mm thickness is warm enough for most people in most cold-water conditions.
- Limestone neoprene is soft and flexible, doesn’t squeeze or restrict movement.
- Grip strips help lock wetsuit in place, tapered top keeps water from flushing through.
- Internal split toe prevents lateral sliding/slipping inside bootie.
- Rugged sole and lower trim provides grip on board and durability for walking.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns