Product added to cart
O'Neill Psycho 1 Zen Zip 5/4mm Wetsuit
As low as £209.95
The O'Neill Psycho 1 5/4 wetsuit is known for it's flexibility and superior fit, the O'Neill Psycho 1 continues to evolve with the all new Technobutter neoprene in the chest and back combined with double fluid seam weld keeping you warm.
One of the warmest and most flexible wetsuits that money can buy is the answer. The O'Neill Psycho 1 is not only built with ultra gooey Technobutter neoprene and ultra minimal styling, but it also offers unrestricted mobility, enhanced durability and incredible fit.
The stitchless seams and 100% super stretch neoprene offers the performance and flexibility needed for any water sport and the air insulation and thermal lining means there is no compromise in terms of warmth and comfort.
Believe the hype! The O´Neill Psycho 1 is one of the best wetsuits money can buy.
Suitable for waters 0°C and above.
- Technobutter 3 Neoprene - Measurably lighter, warmer and more flexible.The next generation in superstretch neoprene. The most gumballistic and insulative super-stretch neoprene available. 17% lighter and a huge 30% less water absorption with quick dry properties.
- Fluid Flex - O'Neill exclusive ultra soft and light weight.
- Krypto Knee Pads - Abrasion resistant high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knees while punching through the waves.
- Fluid Seam Weld - Silicone-based urethane seal applied to both sides of a triple glued seam.
- Z.E.N Zip Entry - The most imitated entry system on the market.
- Barrier 2 - Featuring a pullover internal neck that blocks out water for maximum performance in cold to frigid conditions.
- Double Superseal Z.E.N Neck Collar - A below-the-neck zipper head placement keeping the upper "invisible" to the user, maximising comfort and minimizing risk of injury.
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals - A fluid seam weld seal at the wrists and ankles to prevent over expansion and seal out water.
- Strategic Paddle Zones - An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows unrestrictive motion and eliminates rashing.
- Drain Hole - Any water that penetrates the Z.E.N collar is blocked by the Barrier 2 and forced out the drain hole.
- External Key Pocket - Constructed of Ultraflex DS neoprene, this new key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- 5mm - Body / 4mm Arm/Legs
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns