Product added to cart
O'Neill O'riginal 5/4mm Frontzip Wetsuit
As low as £159.95
The O'Neill O'Riginal wetsuit combines the success of the F.U.Z.E entry in the Psycho series with GBS seam construction and a super-flexible combination of UltraFlex DS and FluidFlex materials.
The O'Neill O'Riginal wetsuit keeps the water out and keeps you warm like no other wetsuit ever offered at this price level.
The NEW F.U.Z.E closure system has tested by O'Neill's most intense team riders in the most frigid waters across the globe, and all reports point to yet another ground-breaking addition to the Psycho family.
Super flexible and lightweight with 100% Superstretch with Flatlock Breathable Seams.
Suitable for waters 5°C and above.
- 100% Superstretch (40% Ultraflex DS / 60% Fluidflex): Measurably lighter, warmer and more flexible. The next generation in superstretch neoprene. The most gumballistic and insulative super-stretch neoprene available.
- Krypto Knee Pads: Abrasion resistant high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knees while punching through the waves.
- GBS (Glued and Blindstitched): Glued stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. Tape is added to critical areas.
- F.U.Z.E Closure System: Front Upper Zip Entry keeps you dry without restricting flexibility.
- Strategic Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows unrestrictive motion and eliminates rashing.
- External Key Pocket: Constructed of Ultraflex DS neoprene, this new key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- 5mm - Body / 4mm Arm/Legs
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns