Product added to cart
Naish Surf Foil Jet 2450
Brand new for 2020, the Jet 2450 foil was designed to create the best performing downwind foil possible. Sharing the higher aspect ratio and new proprietary section of the Jet 2000, the 2450 is the largest wing Naish makes and the ultimate downwind gliding machine.
The name says it all—the 2450 is a big wing designed to produce big lift. A high lift glider foil section is married to a new outline geometry with a flatter profile and wider wingspan designed to extract maximum efficiency from the surface area while remaining easy to turn and control.
This is the largest wing in the Naish range, and is the ultimate “go to” wing for heavier riders (up to 250 lbs) or anyone who wants lift to burn.
The Jet 2450 attaches with (3) M6 x 30 mm screws only.
- Abracadabra Plate
- 75 cm mast
- Surf Fuselage
- Jet 2450 Front Wing
- Stabilizer 450 Backwing
- Titanium Foil Assembly Screw Set (3 x 30 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws - 3 x 30 mm M6 Stainless Steel Torx screws - 5 x 20 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws)
- Abracadabra Mounting Screw Set (4 x 30 mm M6 Stainless steel Torx screws and 4 x stainless steel T-nuts)
- Foil Wing Covers and Carry Case
- Torx T30 Driver
- 75cm Mast
- Aspect Ratio 4.1
- Wingspan - 39.4"/100cm
- Projected Area - 380 in²/2450 cm²
- Ultra High Lift (For Riders up to 225 lbs)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns