Product added to cart
Naish Surf Foil Jet 1250
The newly developed 2020 Jet Foil sets offer a multitude of new features setting a new performance standard for surf and SUP foiling while offering versatility that reaches towards kite, wake and windsurf foiling.
For 2020, the core surf wings produce the same or better lift size for size, and are faster, tighter turning, and easier to control. Improved speed makes them suitable for an even wider range of conditions (especially bigger surf), while the constant curve front profile adds control and precision, allowing the rider to draw sharper lines on the wave.
The high lift coefficient delivers exceptionally early take off, making these wings not only easier to surf, but also an excellent choice for wake surfing, kite and—especially in combination with the Naish Hover Crossover boards—windsurf foilers.
The Jet 1250 is ideal for riders up to 200 lbs.
- Abracadabra Plate
- 65 cm mast
- Surf Fuselage
- Jet 1250 Front Wing
- Stabilizer 320 Backwing
- Titanium Foil Assembly Screw Set (3 x 30 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws - 3 x 30 mm M6 Stainless Steel Torx screws - 5 x 20 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws)
- Abracadabra Mounting Screw Set (4 x 30 mm M6 Stainless steel Torx screws and 4 x stainless steel T-nuts)
- Foil Wing Covers and Carry Case
- Torx T30 Driver
- 65cm Mast
- Aspect Ratio 4.0
- Wingspan - 27.6"/70 cm
- Projected Area - 193.8 in²/1250 cm²
- High Lift (For Riders 160-210 lbs)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns