Product added to cart
Naish Hokua GTW
As low as £1,399.00
Ideal for intermediate-to-advanced waveriders, the Naish Hokua GTW Series allows riders to make the most of every wave, focusing on predictable, easy-to-ride designs that deliver super-smooth carving.
The rocker design creates a large sweet spot, which results in effortless take-off, quick acceleration and responsive down-the-line surfing.
The GTWs come in three sizes (8’6”, 9’0” and 9’6”) accommodating up to 180 lbs., 190 lbs. and 220 lbs. respectively.
For added versatility, all boards in the GTW range can be ridden as a thruster (centre fin not included), quad or single fin, granting riders the option to adapt the board to their riding style and conditions.
- Glass Matrix Outer Deck & Bottom - Increased impact strength and durability
- Visible Bamboo Sandwich Deck - Natural load spread and energetic flex
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement - Impact strength and durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core - Lightweight and resistant against potential water leakage with enhanced structural integrity
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Deckpad - Lightweight, ultimate grip and better durability over time
|Length||8'6" / 259.1cm||9'0" /
|Rider Weight||< 82kg / 180lbs||< 86kg /
|Length||9'6" / 289.6cm|
|Thickness||4.50" / 11.4cm|
|Rider Weight||< 100kg / 220lbs|
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns