Product added to cart
The Naish Crossover provides great glide and speed, while remaining easy to paddle and even easier to windsurf.
At 34-inches wide, it offers superior stability for effortless touring sessions. Twin fins in the back combine with the center fin to provide exceptional lateral resistance when used with a sail, making this an amazing entry-level windsurfing board.
Hydroslick edges reduce wasted energy by creating a clean water release in the tail of the board. This maximizes paddling efficiency, so you move forward faster!
The new mast insert is completely flushed, Our new mast insert is now completely level to the board, so there is no bulky plastic to get in the way when the sail is not attached.
Explore as far as your curiosity takes you with this stable and efficient 2-in-1 inflatable.
Ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104kg.
- Twin Fins and Centre Fin: Amazing lateral resistance (when used with a sail)
- Double Layer Rails: Greater durability, longevity and added stiffness
- High Pressure Rated: Superior stiffness
- Fusion Dropstitch: Superior stiffness and lightweight
- Hydroslick Edges: Creates clean water release in the tail for improved efficiency
- Windsurf Mast Insert: Flushed design that eliminates the extra bump on the deck of the board
- US Fin Box: More fin options and tool-less fin installation
*Complete with free Naish Sport 3-Piece Sport Plus Paddle
|Length||12'0" / 365.7cm|
|Thickness||6'0" / 15.0cm|
|Rider Weight||< 104kg / 230lbs|
Making the board stiff, durable and light
Creates clean water release in the tail for improved efficiency
Double Layer Rails
Great durability, longevity and added stiffness
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns