Product added to cart
Delivery: 2-3 Weeks
The Naish Crossover provides great glide and speed, while remaining easy to paddle and even easier to windsurf.
At 34-inches wide, it offers superior stability for effortless touring sessions. The single fin in the back combined with the center fin provides exceptional lateral resistance when used with a sail, making this an amazing entry-level windsurfing board and wing-surf board. The mast insert is flush with the deck of the board, so there is no bulky plastic to get in the way when the sail is not attached. Explore as far as your curiosity takes you with this stable and efficient 3-in-1 inflatable.
Hydroslick edges reduce wasted energy by creating a clean water release in the tail of the board. This maximizes paddling efficiency, so you move forward faster!
The new mast insert is completely flushed level to the board, so there is no bulky plastic to get in the way when the sail is not attached.
Explore as far as your curiosity takes you with this stable and efficient 3-in-1 inflatable.
Ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104kg.
- Single Rear and Centre Fin: Amazing lateral resistance (when used with a sail)
- Double Layer Rails: Greater durability, longevity and added stiffness
- High Pressure Rated: Superior stiffness
- Fusion Dropstitch: Superior stiffness and lightweight
- Hydroslick Edges: Creates clean water release in the tail for improved efficiency
- Windsurf Mast Insert: Flushed design that eliminates the extra bump on the deck of the board
- US Fin Box: More fin options and tool-less fin installation
|Length||12'0" / 365.7cm|
|Thickness||6'0" / 15.0cm|
|Rider Weight||< 104kg / 230lbs|
Making the board stiff, durable and light
Creates clean water release in the tail for improved efficiency
Double Layer Rails
Great durability, longevity and added stiffness
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns