Product added to cart
Naish Alana Fusion
The Naish Alana Fusion delivers great glide and speed while remaining easy to paddle. It perfectly bridges the gap between the Maliko (race) and entry level inflatables. Its 32-inch width provides superior stability, while the shape offers maximum speed with minimal effort.
The shorter length, when compared to Glide models, makes it easier for lighter riders to manoeuvre. Hydroslick edges reduce wasted energy by creating a clean water release in the tail. This maximizes paddling efficiency, so you move forward faster!
Additional handles in the front make it fast and easy to get in and out of the water—even on slippery banks.
The double density deck pad provides a soft, comfortable surface to get on and off the board, while providing a secure grip while standing and riding. Its US fin box lets you attach more performance fins, so you can paddle even faster.
Ideal for riders up to 190 lbs / 85 kg
- Double Layer Rails: Greater durability, longevity and added stiffness
- High Pressure Rated: Superior stiffness
- Fusion Dropstitch: Superior stiffness and lightweight
- Hydroslick Edges: Creates clean water release in the tail for improved efficiency
- Double Density Pads: Easy positioning on the board, great grip while paddling and soft on your body while getting on and off the board
- US Fin Box: More fin options and tool-less fin installation
- Added Deck Handles: Easy to get in and out of the water in any situation
- Accessory Mount: Attach your GPS or POV camera
|Length||11'6" / 350.5cm|
|Thickness||6'0" / 15.0cm|
|Rider Weight||< 85kg / 190lbs|
Making the board stiff, durable and light
Creates clean water release in the tail for improved efficiency
Double Layer Rails
Great durability, longevity and added stiffness
Added Deck Handle
Easy to get in and out of the water in any situation
Double Density Pad
Easy positioning on the board for great grip and soft on your body
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns