Product added to cart
JP Allround Air SL
As low as £399.00
Delivery: In Stock
The JP AllroundAir was created to cover the widest range of average paddler’s needs: from absolute beginners to those taking white water runs; from amateur surfers to yoga enthusiasts. This board was born to provide a taste of all the possibilities in Stand-Up Paddling, with the bonus of being a safe step into this world.
A narrower nose allows for minimal push of the water in the front, results in a faster glide with each paddle stroke whilst the parallel outline ensures great traction and less paddle-hand changes. This also brings another advantage – a wider tail that significantly improves the stability of the board.
The convenient SUP backpack holds everything you need for an easy escape into the wild.
If you are looking for adventure this board will get you there.
Dimensions: 10'6" x 32" x 6" – 318 litres / 11'0" x 33" x 6" - 339 Litres
Complete with Adjustable alloy 3-Piece paddle, 9” fin, dual action speed pump with pressure gauge, heavy duty backpack, bow storage bungees and repair kit.
- Simple Operation Valve - Safe and fast push system to easily inflate the board.
- Bungee - Have all your private things secured while paddling. Either your towel or personal belongings inside a waterproof duffel bag - everything stays where it should with these bungees.
- Handle - Resistant material and supports easy carrying in the inflated state of the board.
- EVA Pad - Diamond grooving and fine grooving for better gripping and comfort.
- Leash D-Ring - Make sure that you always wear an appropriate leash for your SUP adventures.
- Double layer technology
- Allround Air SL Inflatable paddle board
- Aluminium 3-Piece Adjustable Paddle
- 9” fin
- Dual action speed pump with pressure gauge
- Heavy duty backpack
- Bow storage bungees
- Repair kit
|Width||32" / 81cm||33" / 84cm|
|Length||10'6 / 319cm||11'0 / 335cm|
|Thickness||6" / 15.2cm||6" / 15.2cm|
|User Weight||< 110kg||< 120kg|
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns