Product added to cart
Delivery: May 2021
Introducing the Jobe Yama 8.6 Inflatable Paddle Board Package for 2021!
It may be Jobe's smallest SUP but it is still loaded with new features like our "EZ Lock Fin and lightweight X-stitching construction for a higher quality experience and construction!
Wherever your water starts, the inflatable Yama stand up paddle board will meet you there! The package includes everything you need to get out on the water!
Plus with its overall weight of only 13.2 pounds this SUP board is super easy to transport from adventure to adventure!
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Stringer on top and bottom for more stiffness
- Bungee storage net
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- 8" EZ lock fin
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Valve patch assistance
- Nose rocker: 9", Tail rocker: 0"
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 80kg / 180 Ibs
- Board weight: 6kg / 13.2lbs
- Package weight: 11kg / 24.4lbs
- Dimensions: 8'6" x 28" x 4.75" / 2.59m x 71.12cm x 12cm
- Package contains: Aero Yama SUP Board 8.6, Double action pump, 10 ft. coiled leash, Freedom stick youth paddle, Waterproof backpack
|Width||28" / 71.1cm|
|Length||8'6" / 2.59cm|
|Thickness||4.75" / 12cm|
|Weight|| 23.8lbs /
|Rider Weight||< 80kg / 180lbs|
Heat Bonded Technology:
The Jobe Aero Sup board range is enginneered with a high density of nylon threads on the inside, fused to a solid PVC-coated base cloth by pre-laminated heat bonded technology. This technology holds the laminate drop stitch inside to the second layers with controlled heat performed by a machine, removing all human error and flaws.
Jobe have taken a layer of drop stitch reinforcement to protect the base cloth and a second drop stitch reinforcement layer to strengthen the board to its max. On top of these layers, a PVC-coat nylon base is used to guarantee the Jobe Aero Inflatable's durability.
All layers are well-connected due to thermos-assembled methods performed by high-tech machines under controlled conditions, saving almost 2kg in weight compared to traditional double layer application methods. All these processes together create the perfect blend between shape, looks, durability and weight. Another important fact to add is that Heat Bonded Technology highly reduces the use of glue which is better for the environment.
In short Jobe Boards are 2kg lighter, stiffer, stronger, keep their shape, float easier trough the water, more airtight and most importantly super durable.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns