Product added to cart
Jobe Titan Kura
Jobe Tita Kura
Delivery: June 2021 - Pre Order Now
The Jobe Titan Kura 10.6 can handle heavy impact has one of the highest levels of buoyancy due to a durable EPS core wrapped in a monocoque fiberglass layup.
Blended together with the world's strongest polycarbonate shell - created with vacuum molding - the Titan is engineered to handle heavy impact.
A soft and grippy full EVA - deck pad offers even more protection, so you can nail your water sport goals season after season. These are the world strongest SUP-boards, to withstand all impacts.
- Length: 10'6'' (3.2m)
- Width: 32'' (81.3cm)
- Thickness: 5'' (12.7cm)
- Volume: 210L
- Board weight: 29.8LBS (13,5kg)
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- Automatic air vent plug
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Easy connectable leash plug
- Polycarbonate armour for serious shock protection
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
|Length||10'6" / 320cm|
|Thickness||5'00" / 12.7cm|
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns