Product added to cart
Jobe Titan Kama
Jobe Tita Kama
Delivery: August 2021 - Pre Order Now
The Jobe Titan Kama 11.6 is forged of elements resulting in a ultra-strong SUP board.
The Titan Kura 11.6 can handle heavy impact has one of the highest levels of buoyancy due to a durable soft EPS core wrapped in a monocoque fiberglass layup.
Blended together with the world's strongest polycarbonate shell - created with vacuum molding - the Titan is engineered to handle heavy impact.
A soft and grippy full EVA - deck pad offers even more protection, so you can nail your water sport goals season after season. These are the world strongest SUP-boards, to withstand all impacts.
- Length: 11'6'' (350cm)
- Width: 31''.(78, 7cm)
- Thickness: 5, 25'' (13, 5cm)
- Board weight: 32LBS (14, 7kg)
- 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA traction deck
- Easy connectable leash plug
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
- Automatic air vent plug
- Polycarbonate armour for serious shock protection
|Length||11'6" / 350cm|
|Thickness||5'25" / 13.5cm|
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns