Product added to cart
Special Price £399.00 Regular Price £499.00
Delivery: In Stock
The Jobe 10.0 Mira is a high-end quality board without breaking the bank! The Mira is Jobe's SUP board which offers the quality from a Jobe SUP but at an affordable price.
The Mira is a thinner SUP but also uses a new X-Stitching Construction and Heat Bonded Technology, to ensure a light and stiff SUP board. Added tape on the rails make the SUP more durable and built to last.
This all comes in one easy-to-store package, which you can take anywhere you go. Giving you a supreme inflatable package for a great price.
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Lightweight X-stitching construction
- Stringer for more stiffness
- Dimensions when inflated: 10' x 32" x 4.75" | 305 x 81.3 x 12cm
- Volume: 225 litres
- Board weight: 6kg | 13,2lbs
- Package weight: 11kg | 24,4lbs
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 100kg/ 220 lbs
- Nose rocker: 7,5", Tail rocker: 0"
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- D-ring on tip and tail
- 8" tool-less click fin
- Valve patch assistance
- Package contains: Mira Board 10.0, adjustable 3-piece aluminium paddle, waterproof backpack, double action pump, 10ft / 3,04m coiled leash
|Width||32" / 81.3cm|
|Length||10'0" / 305.0cm|
|Thickness||4.75" / 12cm|
|Weight|| 13.2lbs /
|Rider Weight||< 100kg / 220lbs|
Heat Bonded Technology:
The Jobe Aero Sup board range is enginneered with a high density of nylon threads on the inside, fused to a solid PVC-coated base cloth by pre-laminated heat bonded technology. This technology holds the laminate drop stitch inside to the second layers with controlled heat performed by a machine, removing all human error and flaws.
Jobe have taken a layer of drop stitch reinforcement to protect the base cloth and a second drop stitch reinforcement layer to strengthen the board to its max. On top of these layers, a PVC-coat nylon base is used to guarantee the Jobe Aero Inflatable's durability.
All layers are well-connected due to thermos-assembled methods performed by high-tech machines under controlled conditions, saving almost 2kg in weight compared to traditional double layer application methods. All these processes together create the perfect blend between shape, looks, durability and weight. Another important fact to add is that Heat Bonded Technology highly reduces the use of glue which is better for the environment.
In short Jobe Boards are 2kg lighter, stiffer, stronger, keep their shape, float easier trough the water, more airtight and most importantly super durable.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns