Product added to cart
Delivery: In Stock
Introducing the Jobe Loa 11.6 Inflatable Paddle Board Package for 2021!
This beautiful SUP is not only jaw dropping but its jam packed with new features like an expansive deck pad extra room to bring your child along, or our "EZ Lock Fin and heat bonded technology for a higher quality experience and construction!
Wherever your journey calls, the Aero Loa will take you there!
The package includes everything you need to get out on the water!
Plus with its overall weight of only 23.8lbs the Jobe Inflatable Loa stand up paddle board is super easy to transport!
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Stringer on top and bottom for more stiffness
- Bungee storage net
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- 8" EZ lock fin
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Valve patch assistance
- Nose rocker: 9", Tail rocker: 0"
- Board weight: 10,8kg | 23.8lbs
- Package weight: 15,8kg | 34.8lbs
- Dimensions when inflated: 11’6” x 34” x 6” | 350 x 86.36 x 15cm
- Volume: 360 Litres
- Package contains: Aero Loa SUP Board 11.6, adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle, double action pump, 10 ft. coiled leash, waterproof backpack
|Width||34" / 86.3cm|
|Length||11'6" / 350.0cm|
|Thickness||6" / 15cm|
|Weight|| 23.8lbs /
|Rider Weight||< 140kg / 308lbs|
Heat Bonded Technology:
The Jobe Aero Sup board range is enginneered with a high density of nylon threads on the inside, fused to a solid PVC-coated base cloth by pre-laminated heat bonded technology. This technology holds the laminate drop stitch inside to the second layers with controlled heat performed by a machine, removing all human error and flaws.
Jobe have taken a layer of drop stitch reinforcement to protect the base cloth and a second drop stitch reinforcement layer to strengthen the board to its max. On top of these layers, a PVC-coat nylon base is used to guarantee the Jobe Aero Inflatable's durability.
All layers are well-connected due to thermos-assembled methods performed by high-tech machines under controlled conditions, saving almost 2kg in weight compared to traditional double layer application methods. All these processes together create the perfect blend between shape, looks, durability and weight. Another important fact to add is that Heat Bonded Technology highly reduces the use of glue which is better for the environment.
In short Jobe Boards are 2kg lighter, stiffer, stronger, keep their shape, float easier trough the water, more airtight and most importantly super durable.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns