Product added to cart
As low as £1,249.00
The Fanatic Stubby is the go-to board for experienced to intermediate SUPers, who require an agile compact shape that has great stability and wave catching potential; combined with heaps of speed, flow, and radical snappy turns.
Its compact dimensions and efficient parallel outline allow the Stubby to accelerate and flow through every turn, with maximum hold from the thin rails giving instant reactive carving. The pulled in winger swallow tail and low swing weight, allow snappy carves in the pocket or break the tail free with a slashier style.
The Stubby excels when the waves are less than perfect, and will boost every session – bagging you more waves, with more speed – no matter what the conditions.
The high performance compact surf concept comes in four sizes ranging from 7’10” to 8’10”. You’ll be blown away by the stability, speed and reactions, especially when the waves are less than perfect.
- Straighter, more parallel outline for a cleaner waterline and reduced drag
- Short and wide Stubby-Nose, for maximum stability, reduced swing weight, fast change of direction and easy recovery
- Winger swallow tail for ultimate turning response, grip and control
- Pulled down thin performance rails for maximum carving
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and a light feel
- Soft rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Lightly domed deck for maximum stability, blending seamlessly into the thin rails
- Single concave entry, transitioning into a single / double concave mid section into a V / Double concave through to the tail providing drive and super fast reactions off the tail
- Quad / Thruster fin setup option with 5 multi boxes
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- New Vector Net technology
|Width||28.5" / 72.4cm||28.75" / 73cm|
|Length||7'10" / 238.8cm||8'3" / 251.5cm|
|Width||29.25" / 74.30cm||30.05" / 77.50cm|
|Length||8'7" / 261.6cm||8'10" / 269.2cm|
Vector Net Technology (VCT):
New Vector Net technology with it’s stringer and bamboo wood reinforcements in key areas ensures a great strength to weight ratio and comes with exceptional frame stability for a direct and responsive feel.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns