Product added to cart
Fanatic Strike Carbon
As low as £3,099.00
Fanatic Strike Carbon
The Fanatic Strike Carbon is an out-and-out speed machine. Quite simply the fastest board you can put your feet on! Its unique shape defies convention, delivering the stability of a wider board with the efficiency of a much narrower one.
This is achieved by combining generous nose volume & a narrow race outline, with a unique bottom shape – double concave up front blending to deep mono concave – which delivers smooth efficient gliding, tracking and stability. Subtle volume distribution and the recessed deck keeps the rider low, while the wider tail profile further boosts stability and ensures performance in chop and messy water conditions in experienced hands.
Everything about this design is feature packed for speed and efficiency. The forward rake in the nose cuts a sleek line through the water and ensures that all 14".0 of the Strikes length is put to good use.
Plenty of volume up front ensures that the nose rides high for speed and control. The bottom shape is where much of the Strike’s magic happens. Starting out with a double concave at the bow to deliver a smooth, efficient glide, the hull soon blends into a deep monoconcave for tracking and stability, designed to keep the rider fresh and fast mile after mile.
The Strike comes in three new sizes and widths of 20”, 22.5” & 25”. The 20” is the go-to raceboard for the super competitive and lighter riders, the 22.5” is the ideal size for racers above 80kg and the 25” is the first choice for riders above 90kg for all-round racing on flatwater or those who get their first touch with racing.
- Narrow board with the stability of a wider board
- Remains user friendly even when conditions deteriorate
- Feels extremely efficient with very low resistance when paddling
- Forward raked nose increases the effective waterline length and results in improved paddling efficiency
- Increased volume in the nose and tail area reduce pitching and keep the board flat when sprinting
- Tuck in the tail area boosts steering and manoeuvrability
- Recessed deck keeps the riders weight low and improves stability
- Reduced recess at the tail allows more stability for the rider in pivot turns
- High side walls stop water collecting whilst paddling
- Forward and rearward leash options
- Three carrying handle options for all eventualities and preferences
- Pigmented resin prevents paint scratches
- Equipped with a specially designed RTM race fin for premium race performance
- Offered in three sizes, 20.0”, 22.5" & 25” wide
- Comes in high end Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish
|Width||20.0" / 50.8cm||22.5" / 57.2cm||25.0" / 63.5cm|
|Length||14'0" / 426.7cm||14'0" / 426.7cm||14'0" / 426.7cm|
Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish Technology (CCS) Race:
Carbon Innegra is a high-end technology with perfectly balanced weight, strength and impact resistant characteristics. Carbon rail sections and a complete Hi-tech Carbon bottom layer deliver an impeccable weight / stiffness ratio.
With a fantastic dynamic flex due to its very fine weave, it is used for all Falcon, Blitz and Strike Carbon models.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns