Product added to cart
Fanatic Strike BXF
Fanatic Strike BXF
The Fanatic Strike BXF is an out-and-out speed machine. Quite simply the fastest board you can put your feet on! Its unique shape defies convention, delivering the stability of a wider board with the efficiency of a much narrower one. Everything about this design is feature packed for speed and efficiency. The forward rake in the nose cuts a sleek line through the water and ensures that all 14’ of the Strikes length is put to good use.
Plenty of volume up front ensures that the nose rides high for speed and control. The bottom shape is where much of the Strike’s magic happens. Starting out with a double concave at the bow to deliver a smooth, efficient glide, the hull soon blends into a deep monoconcave for tracking and stability, designed to keep the rider fresh and fast mile after mile. The wider tail profile of the Strike further boosts stability, whilst plenty of tuck delivers manoeuvrability when required. The recessed deck is another new feature enhancing both the stability and efficiency of the Strike.
The 14’ long Strike BXF is offered in a 25” width and is the first choice for riders over 85 kg and for all-round racing on flatwater, combined with a few open ocean races.
- Narrow board with the stability of a wider board
- Remains user friendly even when conditions deteriorate
- Feels extremely efficient with very low resistance when paddling
- Forward raked nose increases the effective waterline length and results in improved paddling efficiency
- Increased volume in the nose and tail area reduce pitching and keep the board flat when sprinting
- Tuck in the tail area boosts steering and manoeuvrability
- Recessed deck keeps the riders weight low and improves stability
- Reduced recess at the tail allows more stability for the rider in pivot turns
- High side walls stop water collecting whilst paddling
- Forward and rearward leash options
- Three carrying handle options for all eventualities and preferences
- Pigmented resin prevents paint scratches
- Equipped with a specially designed RTM race fin for premium race performance
- Comes in Biax Fibre / Full PVC Sandwich Light Finish
|Width||25.0" / 63.5cm|
|Length||14'0" / 426.7cm|
Biax Fibre / Full PVC Sandwich Light Finish Technology (BXF):
Combined with the Sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimized weight / stiffness / flex ratio.
- Absorbs force from impact extremely well due to 45 / 45 degree weave, and achieves maximum strength via an extra layer of fibres on top with a 90 degree weaveLight and durable.
- Full PVC construction
- Biax Glass T-Stringer for maximum stiffness
- Light weight finish
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns