Product added to cart
Fanatic Ray Ltd
As low as £1,849.00
Fanatic Ray ltd Carbon
Designed for those who want to get away from it all – whether it’s exploring miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers – the Ray glides effortlessly into new territories with an uninterrupted paddle stroke.
Benefiting from the development of our raceboards, the 2020 Ray allows you to cover maximum distance with minimum effort, thanks to a highly efficient rocker line based on the Strike.
The slightly recessed deck, wide tail and high apex rails maintain the super stable ride, allowing you to track easily in both flat water and chop.
- Performance oriented scoop rocker line for effortless glide and minimal wake off the tail
- Narrow racing style nose for smooth water flow
- Sharp water-cutting bow transforms into a flat bottom through the centre with a rolled V off the tail for optimum release and stability
- Extra volume in the rails with a high apex ensures a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
- Deck V-Spine up the nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- Sharp rail edges from centre to tail for extra stability and release
- Stretched outline maximizes waterline, wide square tail offers extra stability
- Flat angled deck shape for secure stance and water release
- Deck net attachment points
- Full Biax Glass and full PVC technology
|Width||28.5" / 72.4cm|
|Length||12'6" / 381.00cm|
Biax Fibre / Full PVC Sandwich Light Finish Technology (BXF):
When combined with the sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimised weight / stiffness / flex ratio.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns