Product added to cart
As low as £1,449.00
Fanatic Ray Pure Light
Designed for those who want to get away from it all – whether it’s exploring miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers – the Ray glides effortlessly into new territories with an uninterrupted paddle stroke.
Benefiting from the development of our raceboards, the 2020 Ray allows you to cover maximum distance with minimum effort, thanks to a highly efficient rocker line based on the Strike. The slightly recessed deck, wide tail and high apex rails maintain the super stable ride, allowing you to track easily in both flat water and chop.
Whether it’s exploring miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers, the Ray glides effortless into new territories with an uninterrupted paddle stroke.
If you’re looking for a daily endurance workout, pure family fun or the ultimate adventure tourer, this board will deliver this great combination of stability and performance for newcomers and advanced paddlers alike.
Built in the durable and economically priced Pure Light construction.
- Performance oriented scoop rocker line for effortless glide and minimal wake off the tail
- Narrow racing style nose for smooth water flow
- Sharp water-cutting bow transforms into a flat bottom through the centre with a rolled V off the tail for optimum release and stability
- Extra volume in the rails with a high apex ensures a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
- Deck V-Spine up the nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- Sharp rail edges from centre to tail for extra stability and release
- Stretched outline maximizes waterline, wide square tail offers extra stability
- Flat angled deck shape for secure stance and water release
- Deck net attachment points
|Width||28.5" / 72.4cm|
|Length||12'6" / 381.00cm|
Pure Light Technology (PLT):
Pure Light technology is an exceptionally durable and featherweight construction. Created for frequent use, the glass reinforcements ensure optimum stiffness.
A thick, durable outer skin gives the board’s hull great strength, as well as extra ding and impact resistance.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns