Product added to cart
Fanatic Pro Wave Ltd
As low as £1,549.00
Fanatic Pro Wave Ltd
The Fanatic ProWave is a high-performance Surf SUP re-designed and spiced with speed and instant response. When the surf is overhead and pumping, the new ProWave offers next level SUP surfing.
The new ProWave shapes offer true short board performance thanks to their instant responsiveness and fast drive. Whether you’re carving powerful turns on a clean wall or slashing in the pocket and busting airs on a beach break!
The refined scoop rocker line boosts acceleration and speed, while the thin rails, nose and the new quad-V-channel tail ensure ultimate control and grip for deep carves and tight hacks. Light, strong custom surf tech construction gives the right amount of flex; the ProWave comes with 5 boxes to adapt to your style and the conditions.
- Real surf scoop rocker line
- Nose outline and squash tail provide Shortboard performance
- Maximum carving delivered via pulled down thin rails
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Maximum stability delivered via slightly domed deck blending into thin rails
- Speed and drive enhanced via single concave entry that transitions into a single double concave mid section
- Bottom and rail shape provides ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Prevention of nose diving provided via added nose kick
- Five Multi-Boxes for Quad / Thruster fin setup option
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- New Custom Surf technology
- 7'0" x 24.0" / 70 Litres / Rider Weight: 40-70kg
- 7'5" x 26.0" / 83 Litres / Rider Weight: 50-80kg
- 7'10" x 28.0" / 95 Litres / Rider Weight: 55-85kg
- 8'3" x 29.5" / 109 Litres / Rider Weight: 65-85kg
- 8'8" x 30.5" / 121 Litres / Rider Weight: 75-90kg
|Width||24.0" / 61.0cm||26.0" / 66.0cm|
|Length||7'0" / 213.4cm||7'5" / 226.1cm|
|Width||28.0" / 71.0cm||29.5" / 74.9cm|
|Length||7'10" / 238.8cm||8'3" / 251.5cm|
|Width||30.5" / 77.5cm|
|Length||8'8" / 264.2cm|
Fast surf scoop rocker line.
Speed and drive enhanced via single concave entry that transitions into a double concave through the mid-section and into a quad V tail channel.
Channels in tail add extra hold and drive.
Nose outline and squash tail provide Shortboard performance.
Maximum carving delivered via pulled down thin rails.
Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing.
Rail shape and channels provide ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins.
Maximum stability delivered via slightly domed deck blending into thin rails.
Five multi boxes for Quad/Thruster fin setup option.
VCT - Vector Net Technology:
New Vector Net Technology – with it’s stringer and bamboo wood reinforcements in key areas – ensures a great strength to weight ratio and comes with exceptional frame stability for a direct and responsive feel.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns