Product added to cart
As low as £1,269.00
Fanatic Fly Bamboo
The Fly is the definitive all-round paddleboard range; having the versatility to smoothly glide across flat water, effortlessly ride small to medium sized waves, and even the option to add a sail and windsurf in light winds.
Designed to cater for all experience levels – whether you are a newbie or more experienced paddler – these classic SUP shapes will provide you with the maximum enjoyment from your time on the water, no matter where you paddle.
Built in light and strong Vector Net technology, the Fly is available in three sizes.
- Surfing Rocker - True surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- Low Nose Entry - Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- Deck Net - Deck net to secure luggage
- Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- Rails - Sharp tail edges with softer rails up the nose for smooth power riding and drive through the turns
- True surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- Sharp tail edges with softer rails up the nose for smooth power riding and drive through the turns
- 2 + 1 Fin Setup
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
|Width||31.0" / 78.7cm||31.0" / 78.7cm|
|Length||9'6" / 289.60cm||10'6" / 320.00cm|
|Width||34.0" / 86.4cm|
|Length||11'2" / 340.4cm|
Vector Net Technology (VCT):
New Vector Net Technology – with it’s stringer and bamboo wood reinforcements in key areas – ensures a great strength to weight ratio and comes with exceptional frame stability for a direct and responsive feel.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns