Product added to cart
Fanatic Falcon Carbon
As low as £2,999.00
Fanatic Falcon Carbon
The Fanatic Falcon Carbon is a downwind specialist, completely optimised for winning downwind races. This shape is all about incredible surfing speed blended with a level of control and stability that will keep you fresh and efficient for the whole distance!
An evolution based on the boards that helped Arthur Arutkin become 2018 APP World Champion; Fanatic made significant advances to the design and performance by borrowing DNA from the Blitz.
Slightly narrower overall, a straighter outline increases top-speed on flat water; yet – stability and control are still exceptional – thanks to alterations in the deck shape, rocker line, and volume distribution throughout the nose and tail.
In the surf, you can effortlessly catch waves and maintain high speed gliding; and thanks to the refinements in the shape, kick turns are also easier, especially for lighter riders.
Everything about the new Falcon’s design is about speed and control, no matter how brutal the chop or how large the swell. The sleek cutting-bow shape keeps the front out of trouble and boosts flatwater speed, whilst the stretched, well rockered pintail provides fantastic levels of control allowing the nose to be lifted and positioned with ease and minimal footwork.
The Falcon’s new recessed deck shape provides incredible levels of stability even in extreme sea states, whilst the EVA deflector keeps bow-wash away from the standing area.
The new 14’ Falcon is offered in two widths, 24” and 26” targeting a range of rider weights and ability. Whichever size you choose, the Falcon has winning in its DNA!
- Offered in two sizes, 24” & 26” wide, for increased speed, without losing stability
- Narrower pin-round tail gives better volume distribution in the tail, which makes it easier to control in downwinders and during kick turnsUncompromised design specifically for downwind racing
- Amazing glide through chop and waves
- Extremely easy to catch wavesRocker / Outline - Efficient glide in flatwater due to the bow shape, rocker line and narrower outline
- Recessed standing area for added stability and efficiencyHigh side-walls keep water away from the deck
- Great control downwind, responsive underfoot, resulting in less movement for the rider
- Four drainage pipes remove water quickly from the deck area
- Eva deflector reduces water flow onto the standing area from the front of the board
- Forward and rearward leash options
- Three carrying handle options to suit preference and styleEquipped with a specially designed RTM race fin for premium race performance
- Pigmented resin to prevent paint scratches
- Supplied in high-end Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish construction
|Width||24.0" / 61.0cm||26.0" / 66.0cm|
|Length||14'0" / 426.7cm||14'0" / 426.7cm|
Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish Technology (CCS) Race:
Carbon Innegra is a high-end technology with perfectly balanced weight, strength and impact resistant characteristics. Carbon rail sections and a complete Hi-tech Carbon bottom layer deliver an impeccable weight / stiffness ratio.
With a fantastic dynamic flex due to its very fine weave, it is used for all Falcon, Blitz and Strike Carbon models.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns