Product added to cart
Fanatic Diamond Touring
As low as £1,449.00
Fanatic Diamond Bamboo Touring
Designed for entry to intermediate female SUPers who like to explore – whether it’s miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers, the Fanatic Diamond Touring glides effortlessly into new territories with stability and ease.
Benefiting from the development of race boards, the Diamond Touring allows you to cover distance with minimum effort and maximum glide, thanks to a highly efficient rocker line based on the Strike. Exceptionally stable, the comfortable recessed deck; wide tail and high apex rails make tracking perfect in both flat water and chop.
A combination of exceptional stability and performance inspires newcomers and advanced paddlers alike to explore miles of coastline, lakes or rivers on this all-round cruiser.
- Performance oriented scoop rocker line for effortless glide and minimal wake off the tail
- Narrow racing style nose for smooth water flow
- Sharp water-cutting bow transforms into a flat bottom through the centre with a rolled V off the tail for optimum release and stability
- Extra volume in the rails with a high apex ensures a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
- Deck V-Spine up the nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- Sharp rail edges from centre to tail for extra stability and release
- Stretched outline maximizes waterline, wide square tail offers extra stability
- Flat angled deck shape for secure stance and water release
- Deck net attachment points
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
|Width||28.5" / 72.4cm|
|Length||12'6" / 381.0cm|
Pure Light Technology:
The Pure Light technology is an exceptionally durable construction with a great weight / strength ratio. Created for frequent use, the glass reinforcements ensure optimum stiffness. A thick, durable outer skin gives the board’s hull great strength, as well as extra ding and impact resistance.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns