Product added to cart
Fanatic Blitz Carbon
As low as £3,099.00
Fanatic Blitz Carbon
When you need a board that can handle all conditions, the Fanatic Blitz Carbon is your instant winner.
The Blitz will get you to the finish line first no matter what sea state you encounter! There is nothing more confidence inspiring than a board that has your back in every scenario. Whether battling aggressive chop, paddling through powerful surf or drafting a wake on flat water before sprinting for the finish line, the Blitz not only survives, it excels. Laced with design details that deliver its incredible range, the performance of the Blitz is further enhanced by the feather light Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish construction.
Combining design cues from the Falcon and Strike, the Blitz is an all-round race machine that will get you to the finish line first – no matter what the conditions!
Unfazed by aggressive chop, padding in huge surf, or sprinting for the finish on flat water; the Blitz inspires confidence and excels when the going gets tough.
The new semi-recess on the deck allowing a better transfer of power combined with increased grip, balance and positional awareness. The new rail shape results in improved stability and a safe stance in all conditions.
The slight V on top of the nose directs the water better to the right and left and thus avoids unnecessary water inflow into the recess.
A new sharper nose on the bottom results in a better flatwater glide and easy paddling against chop and the rounded rails on the bottom bevor and after the standing area gives the board great maneuverability and easy turning.
The 14-foot Blitz is offered in two widths, 23.5” and 25.5” with the narrower size being targeted at lighter riders and those pushing for the top. The 25.5” Blitz has its own outline with extra stability due to a longer parallel outline than the 23.5, which works for beginners, heavier riders to open ocean paddlers.
Just like its race siblings, the Blitz has reduced the width to improve speed and acceleration without losing stability. A straighter outline, pointier nose and rounder bottom shape further help control in choppy conditions or during drafting. Meanwhile, a slightly wider tail gives increased stability during turns and while stepping back during downwind runs.
The result is a board that rides high and fast in rougher conditions, yet in flat water retains the acceleration and response to track with the best. The 14’ Blitz is offered in two widths, 23.5” and 25.5” with the narrower size being targeted at lighter riders (under 85 kg) and those pushing for the top.
The wider option is for heavier riders and those seeking a more stable platform. Whichever size you choose, the Blitz is your perfect one board solution to racing.
- Performs in everything from larger swell to flat water
- Added nose lift to prevent catching or nose diving
- Extremely efficient in backwash during races and when drafting
- Curved rocker line ensures the board rides fast and high when surfing
- Sharper rails in the midsection offer increased stability and directional performance
- Rounded nose and tail shape boost manoeuvrability on the wave
- Clean open deck for easy manoeuvring, kick turns and performance in surf and breaking waves
- Unique foot rail gives a tactile feel underfoot, allowing a better transfer of power combined with increased grip, balance and positional awareness
- Five carrying handle options for all eventualities and preferences
- Forward and rearward leash plug options
- Equipped with a specially designed RTM race fin for premium race performance
- Pigmented resin to prevent paint scratches
- Offered in two sizes, 23.5” & 25.5” wide
- Comes in high end Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish
|Width||23.5" / 59.7cm||25.5" / 64.8cm|
|Length||14'0" / 426.7cm||14'0" / 426.7cm|
Custom Carbon Sandwich Light Finish Technology (CCS) Race:
Carbon Innegra is a high-end technology with perfectly balanced weight, strength and impact resistant characteristics. Carbon rail sections and a complete Hi-tech Carbon bottom layer deliver an impeccable weight / stiffness ratio.
With a fantastic dynamic flex due to its very fine weave, it is used for all Falcon, Blitz and Strike Carbon models.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns