Product added to cart
As low as £1,529.00
The Cabrinha X- Fly is a multi use board that’s perfect for wing surfing and SUP. Its volume to length ratio guarantees a high performance ride with a nod to being extremely user friendly.
When used with a hand held wing like the Cabrinha Crosswing, the X-Fly is perfect for getting you up and flying with its stable width and bottom shape dimensions.
A slight bottom rocker and kick tail assists in the pump action required to get flying in lighter winds.
While the single bottom channel perfectly orients the hydrofoil parallel to the deck of the board for a balanced and trim ride.
The X-Fly’s industry standard 9cm mast mounting track pattern works perfectly with the all new Cab Fusion performance line of hydrofoils.A full EVA deck pad ensures positive traction wherever you stand on the board.
Cabrinha X-Fly Features:
- Concave deck for positive board control when strapless
- Kick Tail for easier pumping and earlier flight
- Bevelled rails for forgiving lean angle
- Channel bottom. Better foil orientation to water surface
- EPS Core, light weight and buoyant
- Durable composite sandwich construction
- Carbon innegra deck construction with full PVC wrap
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- 6'2" x 28" x 4.7" (111 Litres)
- 6'10" x 30" x 4.7" (131 Litres)
- 7'6" x 32" x 4.7" (153.5 Litres)
Included with the board: M8 Tnuts, full deck pad ( 3 or 2 Strap Ultralite Straps with mounting hardware sold separately.)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns