Product added to cart
As low as £989.00
The all new Cabrinha Autopilot is designed to excel in a wider range of foil boarding styles and conditions. The higher volume of the Autopilot makes paddling a simple task when surfing, while the concave deck shape keeps your feet as close to the hydrofoil as possible. It’s unique convex bottom shape displaces water while paddling, providing less wetted surface the faster you paddle.
The Autopilot’s round kick tail design does two important things: It allows you to make a smooth flowing turn close to the water without catching on hard corners. The angle of the kick tail helps to pop the board into flying position and it keeps the tail from touching the water when pumping.
The Autopilot's industry standard 9cm mast mounting track pattern works perfectly with the all new Cab Fusion performance line of hydrofoils.
The Autopilot can be ridden as a surfboard, wing surf board or as a kite foil board. Making it one of the most versatile hydrofoil boards available.
Designed for any rider looking for a diverse multifunctional board, the Autopilot is a high performance craft that, like its name, is incredibly intuitive and easy to ride, taking you from your first steps of surfing to next level freeride and waves.
Whether you want to be towed by a kite or paddle in prone, the Autopilot defines the state of foil boarding today.
Compatible with Hi:Rise foil eco system.
Cabrinha Autopilot Features:
- EPS Core, Light Weight, Buoyant
- Durable composite bamboo sandwich construction
- Concave deck for positive control
- Beveled rails for increased and forgiving lean angle
- Industry standard 90mm adjustable T-track foil mount with position indicators
- Rear EVA pad with tail kick for excellent traction & increased control
- 4'10" x 21.1" x 2.12" (40.6 Litres)
- 5'2" x 21.8" x 3.00" (45.1 Litres)
- 5'6" x 22.0" x 3.00" (48.5 Litres)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns