Product added to cart
C-Skins Wired 5/4mm Wetsuit
As low as £199.99
The C-Skins Wired wetsuit is one of C-Skins most use warmest one their range and is packed full of features including full isolated taped seams and 100% C-Flex Ultra Stretch neoprene making for a fully sealed and highly flexible wetsuit.
The C-Flex neoprene stretches through the entire front panel for effective heat retention and the Enigma Back Zip with water resistant Dri-Crypt zip which uses offset zip teeth to eliminate water penetration and minimize flushing. Combined with the Ultra Minimal Seam Styling, the C-Skins Wired is maximised for uncompromised flexibility.
The C-Skins Duro Flex knee pads are positioned to offer durability and are ultra comfortable with the knee flex emboss to prevent neoprene bunching and chaffing behind the knee.
C-Skins are also proud to be the only brand to have exclusivity to technology such as the Enigma back zip panel together with C-Skins Lock Down wrist cuffs for a great seal, Dura Mesh chest and back panels enable riders to maintain their core temperature, optimising flexibility and ability to perform.
For the kiter who wants to ride all season!
Suitable for waters 5°C and above.
Created through intensive team rider testing and by observing the changing biometric measurements of today’s riders FUTURE Fit is born.
It’s an Industry first. The aim was to create the best fitting wetsuit in the industry - no compromises and not just that. C-Skins wanted to go beyond, to a place where rider and wetsuit perform at their absolute peak in total harmony.
FUTURE Fit enhances rider comfort and performance as well as maximizing material function.
- 100% Ultra Stretch C-Flex Neoprene: An exclusive ultra light and super flexible neoprene for unsurpassed freedom of movement.
- Future Fit: Created through intensive team rider testing and by observing the changing biometric measurements of today’s riders FUTURE Fit is born. It’s an Industry first. The aim was to create the best fitting wetsuit in the industry - no compromises and not just that, C-Skins wanted to go beyond, to a place where rider and wetsuit perform at their absolute peak in total harmony. FUTURE Fit enhances rider comfort and performance as well as maximizing material function.
- Durable water repellent finish
- 100% LQS Liquid Taping Seam: 100% externally sealed watertight rubber positioned over the GBS seam, giving the suit a high-end finish that is both durable and waterproof keeping even more water out.
- Fully Glued and Blindstitched Seams: The edges of the neoprene panels are covered with a highly adhesive, UV resistant contact glue which needs to dry for a few minutes. Then the glue is applied a second time to make it more sticky. Once the corresponding parts of the neoprene edges are put together by hand and then firmly squeezed with an electric pressing tool cm by cm to achieve the high tearing strength, the seams are stitched on the inside with a special blind-stitch sewing machine. A curved needle pokes through the neoprene layer and applies an elastic seam on the outside. By using this technique, the seam is highly tear proof, elastic and completely watertight and provides insulation and comfort.
- Reduced panel construction
- Dura Mesh Airlock Chest and Back Panels: For reduced windchill and durability. The Dura Mesh Airlock is measurably lighter, warmer and wicks away moisture and increases warmth.
- Less seam connections
- Double Neck: Neoprene on the outside, glideskin on the inside. For a nice feel on the neck and provides rash protection.
- Zipper Stop
- Blind Zip YKK Zip - Featuring a strong waterproof zipper.
- Lock-Down Seal Cuffs: For an unbelieveable wrist seal while remaining super stretchy and reduce flushing.
- Water Outlet: If water penetrates the zipper - the backup system guides it straight out of the suit through the water relieve hole keeping the back area dry.
- Key Pocket - Located on the inside of the suit.
- Dura Flex Knee Pad: Kneepads made using highly durable materials, which have tightly woven fibres for better scratch prevention. Complete with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knees while punching through the waves.
- Knee Flex Emboss: Flexible embossing on the back of the knee section to reduce neoprene bulk behind the legs.
- 5mm - Body / 4mm Arm/Legs
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns