Product added to cart
Axis S-Series 660mm Carbon Front Wing
The AXIS S-Series 660 Carbon front wing was designed with Surf Foiling in mind. As the smaller size of the new Surf Series wings, the 660 addresses the need of experienced surf foilers to ride bigger waves, with loose side to side turning and higher speeds.
The 660 Carbon front wing turns fast and effortlessly. It gives the rider the closest possible feeling of a riding a surf board.
It's balance neutral, without requiring more front foot pressure as you carve or surf waves at speed. The S-Series 660 Carbon front wing can equally ride slow and fast without any change on performance.
Prone foiling bigger waves Tow-in foiling Kite Foiling freeride or waves
- Wingspan: 660mm (26 inches)
- Chord: 200mm (0.787 inches)
- Actual Area: 1113 square cm / 173 square inches
- Projected Area: 1034 square cm / 160 square inches
- Volume: 1582 cubic cm / 97 cubic inches
- Surf Foiling in Medium / Large wave
- Tow Foiling in Medium / Large wave
- KITE foiling / carving / wave riding
Suggested Rear Wing:
- Rear Wing 370mm Regular Carbon
- Rear Wing 400mm Regular Carbon
Suggested Fuselage lengths:
- S-Series Short Fuselage (fast turning, with good balance of control)
- S-Series Ultrashort Fuselage (super loose / fast turning and advanced level riders)
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns