Product added to cart
Axis S-Series 1010mm Carbon Front Wing
The Axis S-Series 1010mm Carbon Front wing is a new generation of high aspect wing, focusing on long, fast gliding and pumping. Using a different foil section than our S-Series 900 and S-Series 1000 carbon wings, the 1010 is designed with Downwinding in mind, while offering tremendous amount of glide, and control.
The 1010 wing is not only a gliding machine. It also works amazingly for SUP and SURF on fast riding small to medium size waves, as well as wingfoiling, pumping and foiling behind the boat.
The S-Series 1010 carbon wing connects to the S-Series fuselages with 3 x M8 20mm screws.
The graphics on the wings give you all possible measurements so you can best compare and also quickly swap pieces or get new accessories for your foil.
- Max Chord: 160mm
- Actual Area: 1430 square cm / 222 square inches
- Wingspan: 1010 mm / 40 inches
- Projected Area: 1430 square cm / 222 square inches
- Volume: 1732 cubic cm / 106 cubic inches
- Downwinding - High Performance / Lighter wind
- SUP / Surf - High Performance / smaller to medium size waves
- Wing Foiling, lighter winds
- Pump Foiling
- Wake Foiling
Suggested Rear Wing:
- S-Series 460 Carbon for max speed
- S-Series 440 Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- S-Series 400 Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- S-Series 370 Carbon for loose feel and even faster turning, with less stability (intermediate / advanced)
Complete with Axis padded cover with zipper for a safer setup, transportation and storage.
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns