Product added to cart
Aqua Marina Wave
Delivery: 3-5 Days
The Aqua Marina 8’8" Wave with rounded and wide nose helps to easily get the board through the waves for any level of rider.
Designed for beginner to intermediate surf enthusiasts who want to easily catch waves and manoeuvre some turns without compromising on speed.
To significantly enhance the wave-riding performance, Aqua Marina refreshed the Wave outline by providing a narrower nose that is much lighter to throw around through manoeuvres, and a squared tail to boost the turning ability. The larger nose rocker line is also improved to limit nose-diving and to catch wave after wave.
This year, they’ve also made some remarkable advances for WAVE’s fin system. Its industry leading thruster fin set up comes with an innovative easy “press and click” fin attachment. The newly add-on side fins are shaped differently for left and right to reach quick response. No matter what the surf condition is, it meets up your needs to customize for wave riding!
Produced in Double Layer Technology with 1000D extra rail-band reinforcement, the Wave can be inflated up to 18psi which provides incredible stiffness and reactiveness.
Complete with pump, fin, backpack and leash.
- Length: 8'8'' (265cm)
- Width: 30" (75.0cm)
- Thickness: 4" (10.0 cm)
- Volume: 161L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 95kg/ 209lbs.
- Board Weight: 17.4lbs. (7.9kg)
- Double Layer Technology for 25% reduction in weight and higher stiffness
- Rounded nose and narrow tail design with a removable fin for fast responsiveness
- High-quality towing eyelet and heavy-duty neoprene carry handle
Deep diamond-cut crocodile skin EVA footpad for ultimate grip and less risk of slipping off when wearing footwear
- 1000 Denier extra rail-band reinforcement
- Aqua Marina double action pump for fast & easy inflation
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £79
Hassle Free Returns