Product added to cart
Aqua Marina Race
As low as £649.00
The new Aqua Marina Race is available in two lengths of 12’6’’ and 14’0’’, in widths of 26’’and 27’’, that gives enough stability to be in control when conditions get choppy, yet fast and slippery to cover distances quickly.
With the extra stiffness and rigidity from the lightweight double layer technology, this board will make you question a hard board.
The combination of speed, stability and flotation is so impressive for such narrow boards. The tool-free slide-in Race fin makes the new RACE a ready-to-race package.
Complete with paddle, pump, fin, backpack and leash.
- Streamlined outline for clean and fast waterline and efficient strokes
- Lightweight double layer technology: 20%-25% of weight reduction combined with 25%-30% higher stiffness
- Optimised kick pad with a flat tail allows very quick turns
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Removable slide-in Racing Fin
- Comfortable handle and quality towing eyelet
- Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort
- Aqua Marina double action pump for fast and easy inflation
- The newly moulded tail strip to minimise the wake loss during high speed paddling
|Length||12'6" / 381cm||14'0" /
|Rider Weight||< 145kg / 319lbs||< 160kg /
Write Your Own Review
free shipping over £50
Hassle Free Returns